Why choose us
A Extensity ours Is a cultured striving for excellence and continuous improvement to reach our full potential and to deliver optimal results to our clients and colleagues Our culture is a no blame culture There is no learning in being right all the time.
The following elements are the foundation of our business
Our culture allows us strive for excellence and foster continuous improvement to enable our people to reach full potential and deliver optimal results to clients and colleagues.
We achieve excellence and maximise potential by:
- Focusing on business outcomes
- Providing end to end solutions
- Demonstrating transparency throughout our processes
- Providing tailored methodologies to suit the size of your business
- Challenging the status quo
- Demonstrating a track-record of success
- Effective communication with all stakeholders.
We ensure that we look after mown safety, health, and well-being, and that of our team.
As individuals embracing a team spirit, we focus on creative solutions. Extensity is a specialist JD Edwards services company in Western Australia, with the most experienced JDE Edwards functional consultants based in the state; as a result we are advisor and business partner. Our colleagues and partners share our passion and commitment to promoting excellence in the development of world class business solutions.
We are professional, courteous, honest, loyal, and maintain the highest of ethical standards Our integrity will always be maintained. We allays speak respectfully of our colleagues, our clients, our competition and ourselves.
Our colleagues and partners always share our passion and commitment to prompting excellence in the development of world class business solutions. Each time we relate to the business community we create opportunities to expand our knowledge of best practice and increase our understanding of the business community. Extensity is committed to excellence.
Our consultants have considerable expertise within the following application areas/modules:
- Financials – General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Asset Management – Fixed Assets, Plant and Equipment Management
- Project Costing – Job cost /Work Orders
- Distribution – Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing
- Stock Management – Inventory Management, Procurement, Warehouse Management, LogistIcs/Transportation
- Manufacturing – Product Data, Shop Floor Management, Manufacturing Accounting
- Planning Systems – DRP/MPS/MP, Capacity
- Engineer to Order – Configuration Management